20 October, 2008

Eyes Wide Open

The demand has been high, so here is the supply...

STARTING MIDDLE LINEBACKER FOR DARBOUZE UNIVERSITY
DANIEL MICHAEL DARBOUZE
PHOTO DOCTORED BY ME

...a picture of our little linebacker with his eyes open.

(stats: Length-23 1/4 inch, Weight-12 lb 2 oz)

At this point we need to start preparing to post footage of Daniel taking his first step. He is growing so fast. He has been holding his head up since he came out of the womb. Now he is mastering the art of sitting up. I would tell him to slow down, but most of you know my feelings on the empty nest...BRING IT ON. ; ) And Daniel seems like he is ready to take on the challenge.

Please don't get jealous, but Daniel is basking in the sun by the pool side in late September. He was much lighter than his siblings, so we had to try and bring him up to speed. : )

As you can see in the above picture, the sun bathing worked. I was just joking about putting Daniel in the sun for those who are concerned right now. But his color is starting to come in. He is working on controlling his limbs. Or he is just saying, "Waz up" to you all.

1 comment:

Woodard Express said...

That boy is no linebacker he's a monster. I think I need to see a DNA test. I've never seen a Darbouze that big. I'm not sure how the Martinez grow them.