20 August, 2008

Welcome Daniel Michael!

Drum roll please...Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor and privilege to hand out two prestigious awards on this day.

The first award, The Welcome to the World Award, goes to Daniel Michael Darbouze. The actual award cannot be presented at this time due to the need of a date change. The date on the award was Aug. 10, but Daniel fell in love with his mother's womb. So he decided he was going to hang out for a few more days (4 to be exact). For this reason, the award will be presented at a later date. We did want to take a moment to acknowledge him.


BORN: Aug 14, 2008 @ 2014
WEIGHT: 9 lbs 6 ozs
LENGTH: 19 3/4 inches
BIRTH ORDER: 5th and final (please Lord say the same) Darbouze (from my loins).

The next award, The Women of the Century Award, goes to Jomar Darbouze. There were many finalist but Jomar edged out the competition by 9 lbs 6 oz (the weight of Daniel). Any one that pushes out a two month old, without so much as an Advil, and then asks to get up and walk around deserves this award hands down. All complaints or challenges can be referred to God, but I heard he doesn't care for complaining.
Mami Moment

Please allow me to remind you that these pictures were taken shortly after the baby was born. The first two pictures were not posed. They were action shots. Yes the smiles are real. I'm sure all arguments for the Women of the Century Award have now been put to rest. : )

SILLY PAPI

The things Dads do to capture the moment. A professional photographer came by to capture studio like pictures of Daniel. And yes, I was the table/stand. We hope to upload a link in the future so all can view the photos. I think it was worth the sacrifice.

PROUD SIBLINGS
David can't hold Daniel enough. But the most touching moment was David's response to the birth of Daniel. When I told him Daniel had arrived he said, "How is Mami doing?" Aaaaaah! Michaella loves her brother as well. It took her a day to adjust to his crying. It was pretty funny seeing her take off when Daniel started crying. It was as if someone turned on the vacuum cleaner. Now little mama runs to the rescue when her baby brother calls.

Now presenting, for the first time
on the World Wide Web....
The DARBOUZE Family

It brings me great joy, and watery eyes, to present our family to you all. We wouldn't be who we are and where we are if each and everyone of you hadn't contributed to our lives in some way, shape or form. So I want to extend my deepest appreciation on behalf of our entire family. Please keep us in your prayers as the road ahead proves to be challenging for this young family. We know that our Guide (GOD) is reliable.

Continue to check in to the blog to be a witness to the glory of God through the lives of Michael, Jomar, David, Michaella and Daniel
DARBOUZE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family, I know that we do not speak to each other all the time but I am so happy and I pray that God continues to strengthen you all. I love you all, your sister Shanequa

PS- Give my nephews and niece a kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking of you guys! I am so happy for u all! God has truly blessed u and your beautiful family. I miss you guys soooooooooooo MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Wow!!! 9lbs!!! Jomar, what were you feeding that kid??? Lol! :> We love you and miss you sooo much! Cant wait to show Gabe these pics of his newest little friend! He starts school next week... we go tomorrow to ride the bus for the first time, yup, I get to go too! :> Daniel is beautiful and David and Michealla look so BIG!!! Crazy! Love you!
God bless!
The Wood Family :)

mario said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mario said...

Wow what a beautiful baby for such a wonderful and beautiful family. Congrats on the new addition! God bless and bless God! Love you all and you are continually in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

super cute!!! i cant wait to squeeze him!!! and everyone else. kisses to all of you!! xoxo we love you guys!!